Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

The end is nearer..


I'm going to Barcelona in two days and am going to be pretty busy after that so I may be slacking with my posts! Sorry :( But OMG I am so excited for the next two weeks but am also unbelievably upset :'( I do not even want to think about the fact that I don't have much more time here in Valencia. I really cannot believe it! But the fact that Aga left a few days ago is still processing - I just don't even want to deal with it :/ She has been with me from day 1 too, just like Karol - we all actually met in the same class. This girl has literally been with me through thick and thin this half year and I will never forget the times and memories I have with her. I will most definitely be seeing her in Poland soon!

The last week I have just been exploring Valencia again .. I went to Parc de Turia, City of Arts, Jardines del Real and randomly just walked around the city. I am going to miss this place like I have never missed anything before. It has definitely become my second home and I can never ever forget it. People say I will get over it and I wont miss it as much when time passes by.. but I don't think so. I think I will miss this place even years later. I absolutely am in love..

No comments:

Post a Comment