Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

The end is near


So, Ramadhan started a few days ago and this heat, I swear is too much! I haven't been up to much lately though, except just packing! I decided to move in with Molly, Lucy and Bianca for the last month just because one or two of their flatmates moved out and I just felt like staying closer to friends for my last month. So I moved in a couple of days ago! Marie left the day I moved in and I swear I am hating these goodbyes! I love that girl she is the sweetest thing :) I am sure I will see her again soon as Paris isn't that far from me! I am so so grateful for meeting such amazing people here from so many different cultures I cannot even put it into words! Aga is leaving tomorrow :( I don't even want to think about it so I'm gonna stop talking about it and will deal with it when the time comes!



I actually have a few things planned for this month. I'll obviously be spending time with Aga, and then Amy has her leaving thing soon as well. I've also decided to go to Barcelona with Molly because she has an internship in Barcelona for the summer and she needs to sort out a few official things and I have nothing else to do so I thought I would go with her! And that is actually where we met so I think it would be pretty cool to go back together! After I get back I'm going to go to the FIB Festival in Benicassim which I am so excited about because I have never been to a festival although it will be boiling hot and I will be fasting! Although, I will see how I feel when I am there. I have never even camped before in my life - I am excited but I know it will be really hot! After FIB I think we are going to make our way to Alicante. I already know I am going to love it, it looks so beautiful! I cannot wait :D I am so glad I fitted that in right before leaving because I have been talking about going to Alicante forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment