Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

It's time.

Barcelona was awesome, again. It was really good going back and I am glad I went because I was a bit unsure at first. We met up with Molly's friend for dinner and stayed with her for the night. The next day Molly had to do stuff for her internship so we went to her company building - it was really cool actually. If I was to compare it to anything I would compare it to Canary Wharf. And obviously, I hadn't seen that side of Barcelona because it wasn't really touristy so it was pretty good that I went. Although, it was a mission finding a place to eat around there!



After that she had to get some documents and her Social Security number for which she had to go to the police station so I decided to go to Parc Guell whilst Molly did what she needed to do and then we met up and had lunch nearby. The restaurant we went to for lunch lost my phone. Yes this was the second time I lost it however I got it back, LOL. Basically, I gave it to them to put it on charge but it fell behind one of their big fridges and they spend like an hour trying to get it back out because, remember, it's really small and the fridge was massive so was pretty heavy. Atleast I got it back :D

We also had an issue with our bla bla car - they made us wait 2 hours and then they told us that they were going to be even later than that so we had to get an expensive train ticket back but it's okay it was all part of the experience!

Molly left after I got back and of course I was upset! But she lives in England so I should be able to see her more frequently. Or atleast I hope! I decided to go to Peniscola when I got back and OH MY GOD it was beautiful. Absolutely amazing. The water was so clear and so blue.. amazing.

After Peniscola I went to the festival with Lucy. It was way wayyyy to hot for me. Especially camping in that tent omg. SO SUFFOCATING. We met some really fun people whilst we were there and got to see some really great singers. I'm really glad I went :D

Next, it was Alicante's turn! I can't explain it. It was gorgeous. I know I say that about every other thing but seriously I'm not joking.. it was so pretty. The water, the castle, the city - it was great and really relaxing actually. The people there were very friendly. I loved it!

It felt really weird to be in Valencia after that because it felt like I was home but knew it was time. I only two more days now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment