Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Exploring Spain


I have fallen very ill :( I have got the flu and a very sore throat of course along with a fever and headache since Friday!

I went to Calpe and Benidorm with Karol on Saturday (yes, whilst I was still sick). The coach ride was very unpleasant :/ I generally get travel sick and on top of that I was ill so I felt very nauseated throughout the journey there and back! Nevertheless, the day trip was pretty good :) We went by the beach, hiked a mountain and walked around the cities. They were both pretty small so there wasn't much to see but it was still good!

Okay, so on Monday I received a very random e-mail?! It said something along the lines of me being offered a scholarship for a type of placement at the university ... I mean, I was surprised, pleasantly of course - but it was out of the blue! I had the interview/meeting on Friday and they said they are very pleased to offer me the place and all I have to do is accept. I considered the timings and pay - I won't have to work many hours and plus it will be around my university schedule so there won't be any issues! So obviously I said yes :)

I really do hope I get better in time for Fallas though! It would be very annoying if I don't because I want to enjoy it to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment