Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Mis Amigos


I booked my flight for the Easter break to England a few days ago - I'll be going for ten days from 16-26 April as, after asking around, most of my friends seem to be going back home and aren't going to be travelling around Spain so I thought I might as well go home too then!

I also met a few other girls from my class and we went for dinner on Monday - they seemed pretty nice! The day after that I went out with Hafsa and a few other girls for Valencian Horchata and Fartons which are apparently a speciality of Valencia - the Horchata is just basically milk with tiger nuts and vanilla/sugar, and the fartons are just sugar glazed pastries. I did like the combo but, for me, the Horchata was too sweet!

On Thursday I went for dinner again with my class mates from the other day but only two of them could come - Aga and Karol. Aga is from Poland and Karol from Croatia :D We seem to get on pretty well! We had savoury crepes which were absolutely yum! After that I met up two Spanish girls from my Law class; Bea and Laura - I am actually loving meeting new people here as most of them are European but are all from different countries so it's nice to see a mix!

I saw a basketball match yesterday! Hafsa is obsessed with Kim Kardashian and Kloe Kardashian's ex Lamar Odom was playing so we went to watch - obviously i don't care who was playing but it was really fun! The whole stadium was full of cheers and excitement; it was really cool :D

I also went for Tapas with Aga and Karol today and am meeting them again tomorrow for lunch! We have grown very close in such a short time span :) I have a feeling you will be hearing these two names a lot from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment