Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

England


I stayed in England for exactly ten days.. It was generally a good stay - especially spending time with the family but (there's always a but) I missed Valencia ALOT !!

The first 4-5 days I just stayed at home, didn't go out to see any friends. My mum had asked me beforehand what I would like to eat whilst I'm in England because obviously I missed home food! So, I got biryani the night I landed :D and I think we had a BBQ either the next day or the day after.. yeah it was the day after.

Also, the weather in England was .. well, you know .. glum, gloomy, grey - you get the point. I didn't get to meet all of my friends either because they all had exams and it was the Equity exam which means the final exam of the final year so of course it was very important.I did, however, meet Patrick and Jules which was good; reunions are always nice.

My diet and gym plan obviously got all messed up when I was there :/ I did go running a few times but of course I have a set schedule here in Valencia so it wasn't the same but I still tried to eat healthy bla bla.

I did want to go back to Valencia lots but obviously when it actually came to leaving England, I didn't feel so good - I hate goodbyes; worst thing ever. I was fine when I was on the plane though :) and was very excited when I landed! Aga and Karol came to see me right after I got home .. it was weird not seeing them for SO long as I am use to seeing them everyday! Also, Karol was leaving for Croatia the day after and Aga was going to have some Polish friends over for a week so I knew I wasn't going to see them properly for another week :o

I had my IP Law presentation on Tuesday which was partly worth 50% :/ and I also had to prepare a presentation for Strategic Management due on Wednesday .. I obviously hadn't done anything whilst I was in England so I had to get to work straight away from Sunday :( Although, I did manage to go out with Lucy, Molly and Amy for sushi XD and I went out again on Wednesday but with only Molly and Amy this time because Lucy was in Ibiza! It was sooo much fun :D Both presentations went pretty well though so it wasn't all bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment