Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Poorly

I'm SO SO SO sick.. again :( Everyone keeps asking me "how did you manage to get a flu/sore throat/fever in May?" Honestly, I do not know! The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that when I left England it was like 13 degrees and when I landed in Valencia it was 28 degrees - no joke!

I was fine over the weekend, just been ill since Monday :( So I have literally been stuck to my bed and meds all week .. Honestly, hate it! It has already been 5 days - when will this end? I've also got the Holi Run tomorrow (Yes, I'm doing it again because the Madrid one was awesome!) and I hope I will be well enough to run for that. I was even supposed to go out with Molly and Lucy last night but was too sick to do so :(

I did, however, see Kayla after such a looong time - Kayla is this American girl I met via Lucy. We had ALOT to catch up on so we literally just talked for around two hours .. non-stop. I also went out with Katka on Saturday - I hadn't seen much of her the previous week, only once or twice I think. I haven't seen her this week either :O I just realised :/

Karol came back on Sunday with 4 other friends from Croatia - so me and Aga went to see her after she landed; was SO good seeing them both because, as I said, I couldn't see them much as Karol was obviously in Croatia and Aga was occupied with her friends from Poland. I saw them again on Wednesday - we went out for Indian/Pak food :) (was a bit too spicy for Karol though haha). I also went shopping with Aga yesterday - I had to return a few things from Bershka but they only did exchanges so I had to buy other things. And of course, of course I bought make up! okay it was only a primer but it was still something.

But I had a lot of stuff piled up from work so even though I didn't go into work yesterday I still worked for about 4 hours from home - was feeling really bad after that :/ my head was actually killing me. I was okay when I left for shopping but by the time we got back on the metro to come back home I was dead -_-

Anyway, I am actually seeing Aga for tea in like 40 minutes so I better get going!


No comments:

Post a Comment