Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

My Two True Loves.


On Friday, as I was missing home and desi food me and Lucy decided to have a curry night! I went over to hers and we made Aloo Gobi which turned out to be pretty good :) After that we just got in bed and watched a movie then just talked (obviously, being girls ..) but we laughed so so much - you know when you're just in that mood where everything is absolutely hilarious? Yeah, that.

Okay, remember how I told you about the random e-mail for a job? Well, I started working from Monday and it is a pretty chilled job :) I have my own office :D My job is basically administrative - I usually have to look over people's work and check the English as well as produce documents for an International Marketing Conference. So it's pretty cool and nothing too complicated!

I went for some more Horchata and Fartons this week and whilst walking back home I witnessed such a beautiful sunset - I cannot even explain!

Oh, I forgot to mention I made a new friend! haha. For Applied Industrial Economy we had to do a presentation and I was put with a girl named Katarina (Katka). When we were doing the work together we didn't really talk much: 1. because I wasn't feeling too well and 2. because we were in the RESA study rooms so we couldn't really talk properly. Thus, we went for dinner on Thursday and we got on so well! I really didn't think we would because as I said when we met up for working on the presentation we hardly said a word to each other! But yeah, she seems very nice :) and she's from Slovakia by the way.

The following Friday I had another curry night with Lucy and this time we made chicken tikka! It was sooooo good - I don't mean to sound big-headed but it was actually very good! I even took some over to Aga's and she liked it too :D I didn't stay at Lucy's this time though because I had to go to Aga's place as us three (Karol, Aga and I) had a movie night planned. We watched white chicks and just talked for a bit but it was a hilarious night! I always have a great time with them :) We also went for bowling the next evening - I can never get enough of these two beauties :D

P.S. I cannot believe that March has nearly ended! Time is going by too fast :(

Also, Friends and Food are the two true loves if you hadn't already figured it out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment