Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Settling in


I forgot to mention about my room last time - I don't know how I managed that but I did! I absolutely love it! It's really cool and the location is just perfect :) It is on campus so it literally takes me 5 mins to walk to class.

Talking about classes, the university completely messed up my schedule. First they put me in the faculty of Economics and now they gave me only economics classes even after telling me I am allowed two classes in law .. the worst part is they have put me down for the classes to be in Spanish and I speak no Spanish at all! But it's okay now, I changed all my classes and managed to get myself on 2 law classes but of course this means I am two weeks behind on the work - oh well.

I am glad i have sorted everything out now, except I can't take on Spanish classes because they clash with my actually university classes :/ So I will just have to teach myself via the internet (which obviously is not the same) and I am sure I will pick some more Spanish up during my stay here.

I have met a lot of new people through Hafsa as she lives in a flat with three other girls. Also, the university organised a tour around Valencia for exchange students and we met a few more girls there as well! I am sure I will be meeting lots more people :) By the way, contrary to Canada, there are lots of British people here! I guess that is due to England being closer to Spain than to Canada.

Oh, and I'm going Barcelona this weekend! :D So excited !! It may be too early for me to start travelling around Spain but I don't want to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment