Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Barcelona


Barcelona was really good! Although, I did find that it was very touristy. I saw most of the city, all the tourist places of course but my favourite has to be Park Guell - it was so so pretty!

I was there for three days and two nights. I went there with the Erasmus organisation but I knew a few people going on the trip and I had decided to go with Jazmine. We left at about 11am so we got there around 3pm as it is a four hour drive. The check in took a very long time - maybe because there were about 100 of us but still.. after checking in to the hostel; me and Jazmine along with her two other friends went to walk around a bit and then went to Las Ramblas. There, we were meeting up with two other friends of Jazmine's for dinner.

Dinner lasted for about two hours as the service at the restaurant was very slow. We had paella but it was just average and wasn't all that. After walking about Las Ramblas a bit more, we went home as at this point we were very tired.

I was in a different room to Jazmine in the hostel as I was staying in an all girls one. I met two other British girls there: Lucy and Molly. The next day we all went on a guided tour after breakfast which lasted about 4 hours but we got to see most of the places in Barcelona including Sagrada Familia, Monjuic, Casa Batllo, Park Guell etc.

After getting back to the hostel, we rested a bit and I went out for dinner with Lucy and Molly as Jazmine was running the half marathon the next day and wanted to rest. Dinner was Italian, and pretty good. I also seemed to get on with Molly and Lucy really well!

The final day, I was supposed to go see Jazmine run but Jazmine had already left early morning and I could not find her later on so I just went with Molly and Lucy around the city centre instead. After lunch, we left to go back to Valencia!

P.S.
My family is coming in two days! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment