Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Spain Booked


I am loving my time here in England! I missed everyone so much and it is so so good to be home :) I literally just spend all my time either with family or friends. And this may sound weird but I don't want to leave for Spain yet!

I booked my flight yesterday for the first of February, the tickets are so cheap?! :o Even though I am excited to go and start a new chapter in my life, that excitement still hasn't come through yet because I am enjoying England too much. I definitely love it more here and I'm guessing that is because of the horrible experience I had in Canada.

But anyway, I was just thinking about how it would be in Spain - the weather, people, houses, university etc. I have never been and I don't know anyone from there so I have no idea. I have to be honest though, I am SO nervous about the language. I don't speak Spanish and I am worried that it will be hard to get around there just like it was in Canada with the French! I guess I should have continued my Spanish classes at Bishop's huh?

I'm sure I will pick up some Spanish whilst im in Spain though - obviously if hardly anyone speaks English there (as I have heard) then I will have to learn Spanish to get around. I'm also wondering what the Spanish cuisine is like, I know they are a fan of sea food but I don't really know actual proper Spanish dishes..

I guess I will find out very soon! Only ten days now :( :D

No comments:

Post a Comment