Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Not long now


My flight is at 8am tomorrow morning which means I am not getting much sleep tonight! I actually hate early morning flights :/ but then again I guess I'll get to Valencia sooner.

The excitement has obviously kicked in now :D I am sad to leave England but more excited to go now because I know I'm coming back to England in a few months and if I miss it too much then its only 2 hours away, not a problem.

I literally just finished packing - I know, that is so bad but for some reason I had sooooo much stuff. Originally I was going to bring 2 check in bags (20 kg each) and then the carry on. But I had too many things so I booked an extra check in bag last minute which is another 20 kg so this means I'm taking 4 suitcases with me :o You probably think I'm crazy but I had such a hard time finding things in Sherbrooke that I thought I'd be safe and take everything I could to Spain.

We are probably going to leave for the airport at about 4.30am because the flight is from Gatwick and it takes about an hour and a half to get there so I want to be there 2 hours in advance at least; I'm just being safe after all my previous airport experiences. However, I am not nervous about this flight whatsoever because I have seen the worst of the worst and everything that could possibly ever go wrong at an airport has happened to me so it can't get any worse!

I should probably try and sleep a bit now.. Spain here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment