Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Toronto


I have landed! Yes, the excitement is back :D I'm so happy to be here! The main reason for my excitement is my baby cousin Nuaym. This is the first time I have met him; he's 2 and the cutest baby alive! If you don't already know, I am obsessed with babies (any shape or form) - I love them too much!

It is really nice spending time with family - especially if you haven't seen them in years! My grandparents were supposed to be here before I came but they postponed their trip :/ So they won't be here for another week!

I am really looking forward to exploring Toronto some more (I have been here before, when I was about 11) and spending time with family. However, I have to say, the weather here isn't as bad as Quebec. Yes, it is snowing, obviously, it is Canada - but it isn't as bad. Atleast not for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment