Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Exams Over.


I had my last exam yesterday. Yes, it's over. The exams went well but honestly that is the last thing on my mind right now. Exams have finished which means it's time to pack which means it's time to leave :(

Me and Milly have become very very close in the past week - we literally spent day and night together. We both are actually working on me going to Quebec City to stay with her for a bit instead before going to Toronto because we get on really really well and we didn't get to spend much time together. But changing flights is complicated plus expensive - especially if it's so last minute! I don't think it's going to happen but regardless, we are still trying! It was a shame I didn't meet her earlier on but she's going to come to England so it's not all bad.

Even though I don't have much stuff, I just want to finish with packing already! It is taking me aaages because I have to pack everything perfectly - there is hardly any space in my suitcases for all my things. Madhiha came to see me for a bit and she also helped me with some packing. As did Anum. That was the last time I was seeing Anum so .. yeah .. I hated it.

It is really hard even thinking about leaving though. My friends here were my family for these few months and the thought of maybe never seeing them again is so upsetting. But I guess that's life .. can't really do much about it. Except cry for a bit .. being the cry baby I am, I am sure that I will be shedding a lot of tears when I leave.

Aurora already left - she was one of my closest friends here so obviously it was very emotional and there were tears but I will definitely be seeing her within a year or so - Holland isn't that far! Jessa is leaving tonight as well ...

Sorry for being so depressing but I'm just typing my mind. Better get back to packing then.

No comments:

Post a Comment