Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Is it really the end?


It is December already ........ sorry, I just need a moment to process this. IT IS DECEMBER ALREADY? I don't understand how the time has gone by so fast?! :(

Some of my friends have actually already left :o Even though the studying abroad experience is amazing etc. etc. the worst thing is saying goodbye. Of course we will still be friends and stay in touch and bla de bla de bla but everyone knows it will never be the same again!

We had a farewell party a few days ago and I couldn't believe it - it is nearly time to leave. There were about 35 of us which obviously wasn't all the exchange students but most people have exams (including me, so I should actually be studying but procrastination is always at peak when it comes to exams..) so they didn't come.

It is weird to think that in just a week I will be flying off to Toronto. Yes yes I'm excited about that but at the moment I am upset.

Remember Milly? Yeah, she invited me over for a movie - it was very random but I'm glad she did because I made some new friends and got to know her better which was a whole load of fun :) Another friend of Milly's is also considering coming to Hertfordshire for her year abroad so I am a little bit more excited - but then again I get excited about absolutely everything, that's just me.

I won't know many people when I go back to England because all of my friends would have graduated :o and I only know like two people in the year below me so knowing that there is a possibility of Alex and Milly coming is nice.

As much as I hate studying, it has to be done :( I have exams very very soon and I am not at all confident about my grades - especially for French, it's so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment