Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

The lazy Sunday after Halloweekend.


OMG I AM GOING TO SPAIN!

On Friday, I woke up to a whatsapp message saying "Congrats!" from Zahra - a friend who works at the study abroad office. I quickly checked my e-mail and there was a message confirming that I'm doing an exchange in Spain :D Thank you God! :)

So the next stop is Spain - Valencia here I come :D

Coming back to reality - although I should be studying as I have two assignments to hand in, I'm not.

Halloweekend was something.

Three different parties, three different costumes. The first night was celebrity night so I tried to be Nicole Scherzinger but honestly, I obviously just looked like myself - how much will a dress and make up change you? The second night I spent studying all day doing homework so I didn't really have much time to think of anything neither had I bought a costume. I was actually going to be Jasmine from Aladdin because Anum had said she has a costume but then she said she didn't so.. Anyway, after studying I fell asleep so I lost more time! I ended up just doing my eyes like the Black Swan and putting my hair in a wonky bun. The third night I really made an effort with my look - a dead girl with a heart tied to her dress. It was pretty scary, promise .. I'm contemplating putting a picture up.

I also skyped my two good and old friend's from Pakistan. Maheen is still in Pak and Hira has temporarily moved to London :) I was counting how many years we have been friends for and it has been SEVEN years! I actually feel old :/ It was nice to catch up with them; esp Maheen as I hadn't spoken to her since I left Pak but it feels good to know that even after years of not staying so much in contact we can still be the same friends!

Other than that it has actually been a very lazy Sunday.

Oh, and there was no snow :(

1 comment:

  1. It's fun reading your blog Ramsha. Keep it up when you are in Spain!

    ReplyDelete