Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

SO Lazy


I'm sitting here wondering why I am so sleepy and I think I know the reason - it's probably because I thought to myself "I am going to get up and study now instead of lazing around in bed watching New Girl" so my body's reaction to that was "why don't we just sleep". It's so funny how as soon as we think of studying or try to study we become the biggest procrastinators of all time. Ask anyone and they will be convinced that they are the biggest procrastinator in the whole world. Look at me, I'm here typing out this post instead - but I guess that's not all bad as it's keeping you guys entertained?!

Okay so that's my lecture about procrastination over. Moving on, I was feeling very determined last night and had just thought it out that I will go to class, study and go to the gym today out of which only one has been accomplished - I went to class. The bad news is I have another economics exam on Wednesday and I know nothing! That is why I need to study starting NOW. Especially considering the fact that I will be busy over the weekend and have another test to study for AND two more assignments to do!

What am I doing this weekend? Going to Montreal :D So I finally planned out my trips to all the places I want to go to before leaving Canada..

Montreal this weekend with Aurora, Ottawa next weekend with lots of other exchange students, Quebec City the weekend after with my three lovelies: Jessa, Aurora and Rekia, and FINALLY the last weekend before exams I might go cycling and hiking with Lisa; my housemate - it'll probably be snowing by then but that just adds to the fun of it!

After the final exams end (around mid Dec) I'm going to Toronto to stay at my uncle's where my grandparents will also be joining me from Pittsburgh :D Been SO long since I've met them all :o. So I've been trying to find someone who may be driving to Toronto in Dec but there seems to be no one :( I cannot go by bus because that would mean I go to Montreal first then take a 12 hour bus to Toronto - even so, there's a luggage restriction which I will obviously exceed because I'll be taking EVERYTHING with me!

And OMG Student Finance is SO annoying :/ Every British student will agree >:| They reimburse me for my travel costs but they won't reimburse me if I fly back to London from Toronto.. which would mean I would have to come allll the way back to Montreal just to fly back to London - that makes NO sense whatsoever also considering the fact the the flight from Toronto costs nearly half the price than that from Montreal. I don't really think England has that much money to throw around do they?

On top of THAT, I got an e-mail from Valencia University saying I have to take Economics classes because that is what the agreement between them and my university was - WHAT IS GOING ON? The main reason for me applying to Valencia was because they were the only university who taught law in English - I just hope it gets sorted. Why can't every normal thing just run smoothly?!

This post is longer than I expected it to be because I thought I had nothing to write about but I obviously did so I think it's time for me to stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment