Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Soon




Pumpkin Carving was awesome; okay maybe not cleaning it's insides out but the end result was cool! :D

So we went to my Australian friend Alice's house for the carving. It was also a potluck dinner thing and it was pretty cool with everyone in the halloween spirit! Apparently "Halloweekend" is a VERY big thing here and they celebrate it properly - whatever that means.

I am done with my presentations, FINALLY! Still don't feel much better because of all the other stuff I still have to do but I guess maybe a tad bit because of Halloweekend starting in two days? I hope it lives up to my expectations!

I still haven't travelled around Canada; I HAVE to visit Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City before going back home. Need to stop being so lazy :(

Speaking of, I haven't been to the gym either - not taking advantage of the free facilities; what a wasteful and ungrateful person I am!

It's started to get cold now :/ And it doesn't help that I have classes 6pm-9pm :(

They say it's expected to snow by Halloween.. I hope it does :D I love snowwww and somehow its not as cold if it's snowing. That probably makes no sense but it's true.

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment