Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Exams over!


I had my last exam today but to be honest it doesn't feel like "the end of exams" at all! I guess it is because I have a test on Fri and two presentations on Monday and Tuesday? Wow, they really do keep us busy here. I do not understand the extreme amount of tests, assignments, presentations etc at this university but all I can do is get through it (with a bit of complaining of course!)

Oh, I forgot about the Muslim Society Eid party on Sunday! It was really good :) Although I studied till the last minute because I had two mid term exams the next two days I still managed to enjoy it! There was loads of desi food but for some reason I didn't eat much; exam stress maybe?

It was my Brazilian housemate's and my other friend Aurora's birthday yesterday but they had their party on Saturday which was also cool. You can say I kinda had a busy weekend but I think it was MUCH NEEDED with all these exams, tests, assignments bla bla - had to release all that stress!

Yesterday, me and a few other friends finished making Aurora this "memory poster" with little birthday messages and just lots of pics of us all together. Going through all my pics, I realised how amazing it is that I have made such good friends in only a matter of two months? And how DEPRESSING it is that after about a month or so I may never see all these people again; even if I do see them it wont be everyday like now right? That is so weird - life is weird.

That's enough emotion for now.

Oh, I nearly forgot - Pumpkin Carving this weekend :D Yes, it'll be my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment