Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Work overload


Had my first French test today and it was SO hard! We also got ALL our dates for the upcoming tests and mid-terms. I do not get this idea of having mid-terms a MONTH into the academic year. I have an assignment or test due for each module which is 5 a week. And now my free Thursday has been taken away from me as well because I've taken up Spanish classes - and I thought Law was supposed to be hard!

That brings me onto how I don't really like the way the Law subjects are taught here :/ it is so much better at Herts, probably because they don't take it as seriously as they do in England because it's not really a law degree here. Anyone can just take whatever Modules they want here and choose for themselves what they want to major and minor in, which I cannot understand.

So basically, I've got too much work to do and this was actually supposed to be FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment