Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Asian Invasion


The title is a bit over the top. You'll understand what I mean as you read further on..

So I joined this Muslim Society at University because there are hardly ANY Pakistanis/Indians here and I feel a like an alien around here. The first meeting was today and it was to decide what we are going to do for the Eid party - YESSS Eid soon :D. Anyway so I met these 2 Indian girls (finally) which seem really nice :))

I also met another one on my trip to New York but she's in a different Uni around the city. OMG I forgot to mention how I met more British people here! :D

You may think I'm crazy for getting excited about meeting British people here but its VERY rare. There is NO other British person in Uni so I guess I'm special like that ;)

So yeah, that's about it. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment