Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

New York!


Yesss, that's right. I'm going to New York this Friday! :D Need to transfer my £ to US $ and need to pack and bla bla bla.

I seem very excited but I'm not as excited as I may seem. Call me crazy but I live in London and have already seen Paris so I'm not expecting New York to be any better than them. I've been to Jersey when I was a kid but decided not to go to New York with my parents for whatever reason so I don't think that really counts.

I've also got friends coming over tomorrow (night before New York) for a casual gathering so I'll need to do my packing now which shouldn't be hard as it's only for 3 days. We seem to have a lot of these around here because 1. I live in Uni accommodation and 2. there's not much to do around town as it's a small town.

Anyway, better pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment