Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Hypnosis


I got hypnotised yesterday. I'm not joking; for the opening ceremony they called in a hypnotist and I never used to believe in all the hypnotising business but I have to say that it actually worked! Everyone is so party crazy here - it's always party party party!

Yesterday we also got put into "frosh" teams which is the Canadian version of the American "sorority" teams and for the whole week this week we are going to have battles and challenges to collect the most points and win!

There was also a concert on tonight which was crazy because: 1. there were people going mad 2. it was raining like mad, literally chucking it down - puddles up to our shins but it was still super fun.

So I'm sure all you readers have an idea of how party crazy it is out here and this is only just the first few days. I've just changed into my pj's and got wrapped up in a blanket because I was soaking wet from the rain - time for a movie with the housemates!

No comments:

Post a Comment