Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Classes


It rained like crazy on Tuesday aswell! I haven't even seen that much rain in London for an hour. There was practically a flooded campus for about 5 hours! I got back home (without an umbrella) and of course was absolutely SOAKED! At least it wasn't cold.

My classes officially started from Wednesday. I had Public Economics that day and I liked it! Well, I've always loved Economics so there's no surprise there. The rest of the day was filled with activities as its Frosh Week! We had the scavenger hunt which was MAD! Seen nothing like this at Herts - running around the town looking for clues bla bla. I am pretty tired though, couldn't keep up with everyone else running - probably because I haven't been to the gym in aaaages! But that can be sorted as they have a free gym here! :D

No classes Thursday! That's my free day out of the whole week. Had the karaoke on Thursday though and I OBVIOUSLY took part because I love love love singing!

Today I had Public Eco again and started on my French class! Was so excited about it - we went into the class and the teacher would refuse to speak in English; he spoke nothing but French. Apparently that is the "modern" way of teaching and we're supposed to learn French much faster this way. I was just confused through-out the whole class and I'm sure I wasn't the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment