Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

Moving in


They really do not give us any time to even breathe! I'm finally at Bishops and its CRAZY here! They've had us on are feet all day long since the minute we stepped on the campus.

I moved into my room yesterday and I absolutely love it! Its an on campus apartment which I share with three other girls; a Brazilian, a German and a Canadian so it's a cool mix and they're all lovely. It (surprisingly) didn't take me much time to move in even though I have loads of clothes. However, there is lots of storage space in the room including a massive wardrobe!

So I've basically been busy moving in, shopping (for the house), orientation, campus tours, BBQ's etc etc etc. Tomorrow the official orientation week starts for all the students at the university - should be fun!

The campus is amazing and sooooo big. Everyone here speaks English but I have heard more languages in the past two days than I have ever in my whole life put together! Am looking forward to learning French though, well I'm actually looking forward to all my courses for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment