Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

One down, two to go.


Omg, I am so drained.

I had my Economics exam today at 10am which meant I had to wake up at 9 :/ You lot are probably thinking about how lazy I am - well, that wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't stayed up studying till 2am! I just couldn't understand the graphs but I finally got the hold of it :D The exam was good btw. Better than expected - I thought I was gonna fail.

So after the exam I went back home; I had an hour until my next class. I was supposed to study for my French test but instead I wasted that time recording songs because my good friend Madhiha reminded me how much I loved singing :p

Anyway, after my class I studied a bit of French and managed to give the test without thinking I will fail - I really didn't want to be in that three hour French class because all my house-mates and most friends had gone somewhere for thanksgiving weekend; Ottawa, Montreal, Vermont etc. and me.. I was stuck in French class.

Finally my day ended and I went home, got in bed and watched The Good Wife until my friend came over to watch The Incredible Burt Wonderstone with me.

I had an exam on Tuesday but I got it moved to the week after because it's Eid! :D

This means that my next two exams aren't until the week after next so I can "celebrate" thanksgiving weekend and not worry about studying. The celebrate is in speech marks because I'm not doing anything, I'll probably just stay at home.

So, that was the story about my loong day.

No comments:

Post a Comment