Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

I'll have Spain please.


It was my house-mate's birthday on Tuesday so we had her friends round our apartment. After that we went to an open mic at the local pub and I have to say it was just so cool! People playing their guitars like crazy made me crave it so much! I really wish I had my guitar to play, I probably sound like a loser but those who play the guitar should know what I mean!

Oo, and I had mac n cheese yesterday - that is so random but I love mac n cheese; who doesn't?! And Madhiha (my Indian friend) invited me over to hers for lunch today - how nice. After lunch we were just looking at random clothing designs and wedding videos; yes, that's what girls do!

I had a Spanish assignment  due today and it took me HOURS to finish it. Literally hours. Madhiha came round yesterday so she helped me a bit but it still took me a long time to finish it after she left!

I love studying Spanish though, much better than French. Although I can't speak much Spanish and I can speak a bit of French now. I just hope that by the end of this semester I can at least speak very basic of the two. Then when I go to Spain I can take up Spanish II and French II.

Speaking of, I still haven't got a reply from the Study Abroad Office about where I am going - don't you just HATE waiting for results?! However, the co-ordinator did say that she was 'hopeful' so I guess that's a good thing?

Please God, let me go to Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment