Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

The night before the morning after


So I've been trying to go to sleep for about 2 hours now - was trying to get an early night as my flight is in the morning and I have to be at the airport for 7am.

Is it normal to be this nervous? I don't think I have ever been this nervous in my whole life! I'm also worried for some odd reason, I just want to skip the flying part and get to Bishops Uni - not that I'm scared of planes or flying but I'm just not looking forward to handling all the luggage by myself, making sure nothing gets lost and not being robbed lol.

I finished all my packing today. It was SUCH a nightmare - I am only allowed 33kg (including hand luggage). How am I supposed to fit EVERYTHING in 33kg?! I re-packed the suitcases like a million times so that it would weigh the right amount but I got there in the end with the help of my super mum.

I can feel knots in my stomach. I just want to go already.

No comments:

Post a Comment